Save Your Home Program
St. Johns Housing Partnership is pleased to announce the new, Save Your Home Program. This program provides up to $42,000 in FREE mortgage payment help with no payback.
You qualify for assistance if:
- Your household income is less than $85,000.
- You earn at least 10 % less in income or you are unemployed.
- You occupy your property as your primary residence.
Benefits from the program include:
- Up to $18,000 for delinquent mortgage payments.
- Up to $24,000 towards mortgage payments over the next 12 months.
- Never pay back the money as long as you live in the house for five years.
Call today to find out how this program can help you. Funding is limited.
St. Johns Housing Partnership is a local non-profit and HUD approved agency that promotes affordable living and financial literacy. We are offering a free program in alliance with the Florida Housing Finance Corporation and Jax Legal Aid, to assist owner-occupied homes with mortgage help and foreclosure assistance.
Call 904-819-1266 for more information.
By A www.autson.com